Monday 18 February 2008

Clocks, Decos and Homers !


I like this clock face, it has a weathered look!
I put a clock on my side bar with UK time
so its easy to compare times! Its a rather
fetching shade of pink :-)

This is the face of a Granddaughter clock very like the one in my childhood home. My Dad loved clocks and we had them in every room, my favourite was a coin operated savings clock!! I wonder what happened to it.



My internet friend Rebecca told me a little about Art Decos and Homers.
It sounded very interesting so I decided to Google it.
I got page after page of Homer Simpson, Homer's Illyiad and Art Deco style!
Not what I was looking for :-)
If you have a link where I could get some more information
about this fascinating subject,
please please send it to me and put me out of my misery!
Have a wonderfully creative day.

No comments: