Friday 30 May 2008

New Postcards



These are some postcards that I have made for a group swap
via 4x6 Expressions - a great postcard swapping group!.
The themes are Birds, Butterflies and Flowers and Art Nouveau.
Great themes to work with and I really enjoyed making them.
Its nice to work with a bigger size after so many ATCs.
I still love ATCs though and will continue with them too.
My next group swap is "TRAVEL" , this is open to anyone
and the closing date is the 15th June,
so still plenty of time to join in!

2 comments:

Alice T said...

This is a great blog, Stephanie. I too am a member of the 4x6 card group. Your Art Nouveau are lovely, hope I get one. I have marked this spot as a favorite and will return. Hope to join some of your monthly swaps when I get caught up.
Alice T

Stephanie said...

Hi Alice, Thanks for your lovely comment. I look forward to you joining in the ATC swap. Best Wishes, Stephanie.