Friday 25 July 2008

Sandringham Craft Show

We went to the Sandringham Craft Fair last week, it was a good day out. I bought a lovely little panda from Ruben Bears ( nice to meet you Bren! ) and some fabulous hand cream. It was meant for fishermen but the lady selling it assured me it was great for hand sewers too :-) David tasted the cheeses and bought lots but bemoaned the fact that his favourite Chinese noodle food van wasnt there! I'm sure he only comes with me to craft shows for the pancake rolls!!!

We werent exhibiting at this Sandringham Show but will be taking the Poppy Bears to the next two this year.

The weather in Suffolk is glorious, in fact yesterday was quite hot and even though its only 8am the sun is out and it looks to be another beautiful day. I am making a Heffalump and have been updating my website which you can see here: http://www.poppybears.co.uk/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: