Wednesday 15 April 2009

Birds of a Feather ATC Swap.

I hope everyone had a peaceful and happy time at Easter.
I have just changed my countdown banner to a Christmas one but dont panic - first we have the beautiful summer weather ahead of us!
Thank you all for your lovely ATCs, they have all been photographed and sorted and they will be posted out to you later today!
I am sorry but the images haven't turned out as clear as usual, by the time I had realised that my photographic skills weren't up to much, I had already put the ATCs in the envelopes ready to post.
This month we had the Birds of a Feather theme which must have been enjoyable as once again we got some great ATCs.
I have uploaded individual pics into our photo album which can be accessed here: http://www.picturetrail.com/englishroses
I hope everyone enjoys their swaps.
The next swap is "ORIENTAL"
which as always is open to new players as well as the regulars.
Closing date is the 15th MAY and it is a 4 for 4 swap.
Have a great week and enjoy your art!

No comments: