Sunday 17 May 2009

ATC swap - Oriental

I would like to give a very warm welcome to this month's new players.

Thank you for joining in and I hope you enjoyed the theme.


Our May swap was "Oriental" .

I have sorted them all out so that your swaps will be in the post on Monday morning.

As always, I enjoyed seeing your interpretations of the theme and I hope you all enjoyed it and that you will enjoy your returns.

The individual ATCs have been photographed and can be seen here :http://www.picturetrail.com/englishroses

The next swap is "WILD ANIMALS"
which as always is open to new players as well as the regulars.
Closing date is the 15th JUNE and it is a 4 for 4 swap.

I am enclosing another ATC swap letter in some of your envelopes. Its a great way to get lots of ATCs. I am still receiving them from all over the world because of the last letter we had.

You just need to send out 6 ATCs to the names on the list and sit back and wait for the ATCs to arrive!

Have a great week and enjoy your art!

No comments: