Tuesday 23 June 2009

ATC Swap - Wild Animals

Thank you for taking part in this months swap which was Wild Animals. As always a great selection of Artist Trading Cards arrived , and due to my hand still being a bit sore , my friend Ingrid came over and has sorted out all your return swaps and they will be in the post tomorrow morning.
The next months swaps are as follows :
JULY - FLORAL
AUGUST is a month off as most people in the UK have their annual holidays then.
SEPTEMBER - VINTAGE
OCTOBER - AUTUMN

These are all mixed media swaps and are 4 for 4

I have scanned a selection of this months ATCs and the picture is above. I havent added the pics to the photo page that I usually put them on due to a problem with bandwidth.
I hope you are enjoying great weather and having some fun with your crafts.

No comments: