Thursday 19 February 2009

Hoarding!

"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." William Morris

Its been quite warm here the past few days and that brings out the spring cleaning mode! I love William Morris's quote but its so difficult to follow.

Do you ever get that .. oh but it may be useful one day .. feeling whilst you are trying to clear out your art room? I do all the time and I have spurts of braveness when I can clear out some of my craft clutter! Luckily I have a friend who also crafts living nearby so I can validate my reason for getting rid of stuff ... " I know...I'll give it to Ingrid" saves me the sorrow of having to throw that "maybe useful" stuff away!! :-)
My little friend Prinny is playing with a biscuit in a shaft of sunlight!
***
"Eliminate physical clutter. More importantly, eliminate spiritual clutter."
D.H. Mondfleur

No comments: