Tuesday 3 March 2009

March already!

The window above the altar at St.Marys, Lakenheath.

I'm not really sure where those February days have gone! How nice that the weather is improving and the evenings are getting longer. My favourite time of the day is late afternoon when we take the dogs to the forest for their run. The beauty of the trees and the peaceful walk is a real tonic. The dogs are so funny to watch and they each have there own way of exploring.
Harry, my powderpuff, is on the look out for birds all the time and stands upright like a meercat trying to see one in the trees! She couldnt catch one if she tried though, as she is rather clumsy for such a small dog!

I have noticed that there seems to be a growing trend in Decos and ATCs for Cemetery Angels and the Gothic style that goes with them. Personally I prefer the vibrant colours of Stained Glass Windows.

I hope you enjoy these pictures.

No comments: