Saturday 7 March 2009

Ribbons and Lace


The March ATC swap is Ribbons and Lace.

The closing date is 15th March and I have some really lovely cards arrive in the post already.

I'm sure all who participate will love their swaps. Its nice to work with things other than paper and ribbons are certainly a beautiful medium.

Some time ago, I was sent an ATC "pay it forward" letter. It involved sending out 6 ATCs to people on a list, then adding your own name and passing the letters on. Its been great! I have received lots of lovely ATCs from all over the world, I am so glad I participated!

The image I have for you to use in your art is a lovely 1920s girl with a rose and wearing pearls, I think it has a simple beauty about it.

As always, to use the picture just right click on it and click on copy!

No comments: