Sunday 19 July 2009

Floral Artist Trading Card Swap

The Floral ATC swap will be posted out on Monday morning.
Once again, thank you all for joining in. I hope your returns bring a touch of summer to your collections. The rain here has certainly kept the gardens green and the flowers in bloom.
Definately some of the best bits about England are the pretty gardens and the lovely english flowers.

The next swap will be in September and will be on a Vintage theme. I have decided not to have an August swap as so many people will be on holiday.

I am enclosing with your swaps the details of another monthly swap that was sent to me. I hope you decide to send some off but please dont forget this one :-)
I hope everyone has a great summer and enjoys their holidays wherever they are !

No comments: