Thursday 1 September 2011

Life is......


My dear friend Debbie sent me this by email today and I thought it was definitely worth sharing.
I have changed the pictures though and some of the words!

I've learned....That life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned....That money doesn't buy class.

I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
I've learned...That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned....That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
I've learned....That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.

Tell your friends how much you care.


And show your friends how much you care.





Spread some love.

X

No comments: